Full pytorch code book for d2l.ai [help]

Hi,

I am starting to learn from this book. I once used pytorch and wanted to use that but some codes like attention models , nlp , isnt yet implemented in Pytorch. Please help,
I want to learn things in pytorch

https://preview.d2l.ai/d2l-en/master/
Here, you will get more code in pytorch.
http://preview.d2l.ai/d2l-en/master/chapter_attention-mechanisms/attention.html
Do these before you ask!

Thankyou :slight_smile: , does all course code implements on pytorch

how could i download this book just in html format not on pdf format help

not all yet.
I don’t know. I’m not official.

1 Like

Hi @machine_machine, we are currently working on the PyTorch version. Estimated time of full code to be ready will be around the end of this year. :wink:

1 Like

Hi @goldpiggy mam,
Is it completed. Ive waited month to see it in pytorch and will start learning from scratch.
Is it?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi @machine_machine we are trying to complete all the sections for pytorch as soon as possible. You can probably expect all sections available in our next release planned before the end of the year in about 2-3 weeks from now.

Appreciate your patience! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. I appretiate for your effort. :slight_smile: Please notify us if it is released. I will after download it and start learning .
Again Thank you :slight_smile:

Why don’t you learn and test your learning by trying to convert to pytorch code together?
Just a GAN way to learn
@machine_machine

1 Like

Thank you. I am learning quite. Although have some knowledge of making pytorch apps, But things arent going inside my brain.
So i am thinking to again start from scratch building things, for those basic neural network, transformers and things. Although even didnt completed bachelor, I wanted to get Phd level knowledge without doing phd.

:slight_smile:

PyTorch is now available for all the sections.

2 Likes

Not all…
@anirudh
I tried to translate mxnet to pytorch.
Then I found that last_batch="rollover" is not supported in pytorch.

2 Likes

:slight_smile: Thank you . I should now learn book by myself .
I was thinking not doing phd instead start research into myself.
Again thanks for your effort.

Hi, is there a way to download a book in pdf with pytorch code instead of mxnet one?

2 Likes

Why do you want to learn DL?